HOW TO MAKE YOUR REDIFFMAIL SIGNATURE

Your Rediffmail signature is a great way to automatically include all your important contact or personal information that you want to send at the end on every email. It is very easy to set up your Rediffmail signature. Just follow a few simple steps:

Signature on new Rediffmail
  • Go to the Rediffmail login and put your username and password. 
  • Click on settings in the top right of the screen (just below your username in Rediffmail).

  • Now you will see a new window with three columns. In the first column, click on Signature.

  • It will opens a new tab, now type your signature into the Message box. Put in whatever you want: your name, email address, phone number, professional title and any other important information. Some people like to include a favorite quote or joke at the end of their Rediffmail emails

  • You can choose whether the signature is activated automatically on all your emails or only when you decide it. 
  • Finally click on "save changes".

Finally some tips for your Rediffmail signature:

  • Under no circumstances use case letters because the capital means you're shouting.
  • Note that if you include separation strange characters like asterisks, symbols, $, etc. some servers with anti-spam filters on their e-mail boxes will not read your message.
  • Separate your signature from the body of your message with a line like this: --------
  • Limit your signature to 1-5 lines.
  • No line should be wider than 50-80 characters.

7 comentarios:

prashant_3b1@rediffmail.com said...

hi,

i am using rediffmail account from so many years but from last year i am facing problem. i am unable to open mails sent by my friends which contain images it always say " Sorry! We are unable to serve this mail right now. Please try again after some time" please help me on this or else i have to switch it to another company.

somen sengupta said...

message : Dear Admin,

I would like to inform you that I cant access my another e-mail id "dson_eng@rediffmail.com"
from more than a week. When I am going to open this id its always showing
"Our servers are facing a temporary technical problem.
Please try again after some time".

This id is using for my business purpose. So I am requesting u to please retrieving the
problem and allow me to access this id immediately.

Please look after this problem with high priority.

Thank you,
Regards,

Somen Sengupta
somen.sengupta@rediffmail.com

exam cell said...

I am facing lots of Problems since 7 days due to the message from Rediffmail that " Our servers are facing a temporary technical problem." I am not able to see my important mails.

Please Help

jjena67@rediffmail.com

Unknown said...

I Use Linux Version. I Want To Do Add Signature In Mail Buddy With My Company Logo And Picture Please Help This Regarding. So Write The Email with Process Regarding



Regards
Ajay Sabal
hanumangarh@midlandmicrofin.com


Unknown said...

Hi,

Thank you for your Info But My Question is why there is no option to add pic in our rediff mail Signature.

Regards
Mohammed Sadeed

Email said...

Thanks for this
Nice and useful information

Ashish said...

Dear Rediffmail,

How can i add GIF image in my Signature .